Fibreglass is a very good alternative for building materials like steel, aluminum, concrete etc.
Following are some of the advantages of fibreglass over these building materials.
1) Strength- Fibreglass provide a very good and equal strength as what is provided by steel and even aluminium
, but of course there is a density difference which is not at all a matter.
2) Resistant to chemicals- Fibreglass is very much resistant to any type of aggressive chemicals, which make them the best to be used in swimming pools, cooling towers etc.
3) Minimal maintenance- Fibreglass products need a very less maintenance compared to other constructions.
4) Corrosion free- Fibreglass is the best to use in place of corrosive products because it is a non-corrosive object.
5) Less weight- Fibreglass is comparatively less in weight which makes it better to use instead of heavy concrete materials.